Admission to the Brisbane Nurture Centre requires:
1) a referral from your doctor (GP, Obstetrician or Paediatrician), for your baby, in your baby's name.
Your doctor will need to include the following details in your referral:
- Reason for referral (e.g. sleep/settling or feeding concerns)
- Name & dosage of all medications for both parent or child
- The doctors name, contact details and provider number
2) an Edinburgh Post Natal Depression Scale questionnaire, also completed by your doctor.
Click on this link to view or print the Edinburgh Post Natal Depression Scale questionnaire
3) a Mother Baby Assessment Form, completed by you or the primary carer of the baby.
Click on this link to view or print the Mother Baby Assessment Form
4) a GP Mental Health Treatment Plan - Patient Assessment (Optional)*
We provide mother/parent access to a psychologist/psychiatrist consultation and encourage mothers to access these services due to the emotional stress experienced. If your GP feels you would benefit from this service please print the GP Mental Health Treatment Plan and ask your GP to complete it.
Click on this link to view or print the GP Mental Health Treatment Plan.
These 4 documents must then be sent to the Nurture Centre via email, post or fax.
Once the Brisbane Nurture team have received these documents our staff will phone or email you to discuss a date for admission.
Due to the popularity and success of our Brisbane Nurture Centre, bookings require a $200.00 deposit.
This deposit is refunded upon completion of your program. The refund will be returned to the credit card used to make the booking.
The deposit is non-refundable if:
- You do not provide 72 hours notice of cancellation
- You do not complete the entire program
- You do not complete the entire extended program (if applicable)
Postponement of booking:
If you are required to postpone due to illness or extenuating circumstances your deposit will be transferred to your rescheduled booking. Once your date is confirmed with the Nurture Centre, the staff will put you through to the admissions team to process your deposit.
For more information please contact the Brisbane Nurture Centre on (07) 3353 7861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.